It’s really hard to choose just a few of my favorites to share with you—I’d love to hear if these resources are useful or if you are looking for something else. Help me refine this page!
- The Spiral Dance, Starhawk
- The Witch: A History of Fear, from Ancient Times to the Present, Ronald Hutton
- The Sea Priestess, Dion Fortune
- The Faery Teachings, Orion Foxwood
- The Tree of Enchantment, Orion Foxwood
- Behaving as if the God in All Life Mattered, Machelle Small Wright
- Jambalaya, Luisah Teish
- Santeria: Correcting the Myths, Mary Clark
- Talk to Me: When the Dead Speak to the Living, Jimahl di Fiosa
- The Mighty Dead, Christopher Penczak
- The Covenant of the Goddess, the oldest pan-tradition organization of Witches in North America.
- Everglades Moon Local Council of CoG, the Florida local chapter of CoG—I’m a founding member.
- Sexecology.org, founding artists behind the ecosexuality movement.
- The Farm Midwives, natural birth guidance since 1970.
- The Permaculture Principles, a great introductions to living in partnership with the Earth.